Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home by Thanksgiving!


Hello, my friends and family.


Good news! I am coming home by Thanksgiving! That still gives me plenty of time to learn and practice Spanish. If I stayed longer than 90 days I would have to get a visa, which requires some travel. I do not think it is a wise decision to stay that long. So...as far as support goes, I have reached the amount that I will need exactly!! Thank you so much for supporting me with your prayers and finances. I really appreciate it.


My classes are going well. I am feeling much more comfortable here. There are so many things to experience. September 15th is Guatemala's Independence Day, so the teachers are bringing typical food for all the students to try. I'm looking forward to that.


Enjoy the pictures!




Love,

Tina

3 comments:

Alex W Blackmon said...

Awesome News!

Kelley said...

all the pictures are gorgeous Tina! I think I want to visit there now! Glad to hear you get to come home sooner than expected and that you reached your monetary goals already. We miss you and we'll be excited to see you when you get back!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the updates! It sounds like you are having an awesome time. I am sure that many people are looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving! God Bless!