Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quick update

I really enjoyed my family party on Saturday. We ate burgers, talked, watched an Olympic event, and some family members prayed for me, which was very special. Today I ran last minute errands. I was close to buying cute polka-dotted rain boots, but I decided I don't want to stand out that much as a tourist. My granddad and aunt from Corpus got here today. We are getting ready for my nephew's first birthday party. One of these days I'll learn how to upload pictures so you can actually see these events. Update on support - you all are so generous. It makes me extremely gateful. I am on my way to 60%. Many thanks. I will work at the sign company one more day. Next week will mostly be spent resting and packing. God bless.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Doobs, I thought the fam party was lots of fun too. Prayer time was very special. I'm looking forward to lunch on Thurs. I believe the rest of the money will come in for your trip. We will miss you so much, but know this is right where God wants you during this time in your life. Love you sooo much! Love, Dooba xo